While many families and businesses want to make a commitment to sustainability, this goal is often in conflict with the need to secure their data. Inglewood and Torrance mobile paper shredding accomplishes both aims.
People must typically destroy data with sensitive information, such as social security numbers and health care details, in a way that secures their privacy. Companies have the same responsibility to their employees and customers. They also want to protect certain information, such as business plans or marketing strategies, even as they transition their paper records to digital.
Typical recycling providers don’t offer the level of security that families and businesses require. Confidential Data Destruction Company does, all while staying committed to sustainability.
How You Help the Environment with Inglewood and Torrance Mobile Paper Shredding
CDDC’s mobile paper shredding services include recycling, which saves energy, conserves natural resources, and protects against climate change. Here are some highlights from the Environmental Protection Agency:
- Paper makes up 27 percent of municipal solid waste (MSW), more than any other material Americans throw away. Recycling one ton of paper saves 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
- Each ton of recycled paper conserves enough energy to power a home for six months. It’s also the equivalent of 165 gallons of gasoline.
- While people often think of conserving trees with recycling, one ton of recycled paper also saves 7,000 gallons of another precious resource: water.
- That same recycled paper reduces greenhouse gas emissions by one metric ton of carbon equivalent.
Each one of CDDC’s trucks holds up to 11,000 pounds of paper. Using our services to recycle your materials is a sustainable contribution that really adds up.
Mobile Shredding and Security
This commitment to the environment is matched by a commitment to data security. CDDC uses best practices in data management in the collection, pickup, and elimination of paper waste. We are NAID-certified and operate at the highest level of professionalism.
Some of the measures that we take in our Inglewood and Torrance mobile shredding services:
- CDDC can provide business customers with secure document bins that accept paper waste but control access.
- Both home and business customers can observe as we destroy their documents on-site. Our trucks are embedded with video screens that let them see their papers enter and then reduced to an unusable state.
- CDDC provides documentation of the service as well as an itemized invoice to show just how much paper has been recycled.
This balance of sustainability and security helps families and businesses do what is in their best interest as well as the best interests of the planet.
Choose a mobile paper shredding service that recycles papers while protecting your data. Call CDDC’s Inglewood and Torrance service toll-free at (888) 826-2332.