CDDC offers offsite shredding for companies who want to securely dispose of their documents at our shredding facility. We can either pick up your documents for you or you can use your own transportation to minimize cost. Both options allow you to:
- Rid your office of a large volume of paperwork without compromising sensitive information of employees, customers, or their business.
- Work with a company that adheres to the highest possible standards outlined by the NAID.
At CDDC we are here to help you find the best possible offsite shredding option for your budget and needs.
CDDC has a fleet of trucks ready to transport your company’s sensitive documents from your office to our secure document shredding facilities located throughout Southern California. Our customers are located throughout the U.S. and we are willing to go just about anywhere you need. With our offsite shredding services, you can call us to schedule a pick-up time and let us take care of the rest.
The Benefits of Pick-Up Service
This option is ideal for companies who want to:
- Avoid the challenges of transporting documents to our facility themselves.
- Assistance with collection of documents to shred.
CDDC is fully equipped to transport your documents to one of our secure shredding locations. We even provide a witnessed destruction service for companies who need to comply with stricter regulations.
For clients located in or near Southern California, CDDC offers a cost-saving option for you to transport documents to our facility yourself. We recommend this option for companies who have:
- Transportation that can accommodate the volume of paper that you need shredded.
- Protocol in place for secure document transportation.
While we do recommend full-service door to door or mobile shredding services for companies with particularly sensitive information, if you have a secure means of transportation then we can also set up witnessed destruction services to ensure your policies are fulfilled.
The Benefits of Drop-Off Services
Smaller companies looking into shredding options on a budget will be pleasantly surprised at our high-quality, reasonably priced drop-off service. Companies or individuals with fewer documents to destroy can:
- Drop off their documents without prior notice or need to schedule.
- Reduce expenses while avoiding your company information from falling into the wrong hands.
When you drop off your documents, CDDC’s professional representatives will take a few minutes to unload your documents for processing and dispose of the documents following strict regulations for confidential data.
For a free estimate of our offsite shredding services, call CDDC’s office at 888-826-2332.